The Balancing Moisturizer is a necessary second step.
The Two-Step Protein Treatment process was developed to repair severely damaged hair including hair that is breaking off, over processed, over bleached, severely damaged, and it can also be used as a pre-treatment to coloring hair. No method is better at repairing damaged hair than a two-step approach. This remedial process is highly recommended for hair that:
- Is too weak or fine to take a perm or relaxer. (use the week PRIOR to service)
- Is over-bleached.
- Will not hold color. (use PRIOR to color application for 30% less fade after 10 Shampoos)
- Breaks when combed or brushed.
- Is mushy when wet and brittle after drying.
Key Benefits: 30% less color fading after 10 shampoos, helps repair damaged hair, stops breakage, restores curls
Hair Concern: Damaged Hair, Color Care, Curls, Moisture & Frizz
Hair Damage Level: Severe, Extremely Damaged
Hair Type: ALL Hair Types
Shake well before use!
- Gently cleanse hair with ApHogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair. Rinse thoroughly and towel blot dry.
- Apply enough ApHogee Treatment to thoroughly saturate hair and comb blend through with a wide toothed comb for even distribution.
- Leave hair uncovered, DO NOT use a plastic cap. Seat client under medium heat dryer, with high airflow. (Alternatively, a hand dryer may be used, but hair SHOULD NOT be agitated while drying.) NOTE: When ApHogee Treatment is dried into the hair, the hair becomes extremely hard. DO NOT comb or brush hair while ApHogee Treatment is dried and in the hair.
- Re-wet and gently rinse thoroughly with warm water. Remove all excess dried protein. Towel dry.
- Apply ApHogee Balancing Moisturizer to hair and scalp. Leave on for 2 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
- Proceed to next service or style as usual.
Water (Aqua, Eau), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Imidazolidinone, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Phytantriol, Magnesium Carbonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethylol Urea, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, C11-15 Pareth-7, C12-16 Pareth-9, Glycerin, Trideceth-12, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool.
All items bought through our webshop, Bobbys.no, can according to Norwegian law be returned or exchanged within 14 days. However, products need to be in same state as when purchased, which means they can not have been used and have to be packaged in same way, with all packaging intact, as when they were received.
To use your right to exchange or return, fil out the Right of Withdrawal form that you have received in your order confirmation mail and pack this together with the items you wish to return. Send the items back to the following address: Bobbys Hair & Cosmetics, Skippergata 23, 0154 Oslo. At the same time, send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with which items you are returning, your initial order number and the tracking details of the return parcel.
Once the items are received we will confirm via mail and refund your purchase via the same payment option used when placing the order (Klarna or Vipps). Please note that it might take 2-3 days for the return to be registered.
Please note that customers have to send return or exchange items back to us on their own cost and that you are responsible for the package until it is delivered to us.
If you want to exchange, send the item back to us as in the procedure above and order the new item in a separate order.