TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DRY, ITCHY SKIN TODAY!
Lather up with a nourishing bath soap made with soothing hemp seed oil. Calms and moisturizes.
Five reasons to use PATROL HEMP SEED OIL SOAP:
- Nourishes the skin: Healthy skin comes from deep nourishment, Patrol Hemp Seed Oil soap contains plenty: magnesium, potassium, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, omega-3, omega-6, polyunsaturated fats, and vitamin E. These elements combine to nourish the skin at a very deep level, resulting in a healthy, relaxed appearance.
- Soothes irritated skin: Patrol Hemp Seed Oil bar soap helps soothe tired and irritated skin. Showering with Patrol Hemp Bar Soap can help alleviate skin tightness. The soap calms irritated skin to make you more comfortable and relaxed. Your skin feels comfortable and relaxed because Patrol Hemp Seed Oil Soap does not strip natural oils from the body.
- Treats skin rashes and acne: Using Patrol Hemp Seed Oil Bar Soap is an excellent way to treat skin rashes and acne. Due to its higher levels of moisturizing properties, Patrol Bar Soap has more moisturizing ability. Add to the fact that Patrol Bar Soap does not clog your pores, and you have an effective treatment for embarrassing acne and irritating rashes.
- Too much sun? Patrol Hemp Seed Oil soap has the added benefit of soothing skin that has had too much sun. Showering can be painful after a day on the field, at the beach, or any situation that causes the skin to get sunburned. Hemp Seed Oil Soap soothes the skin and helps it feel better faster.
- Balances PH: Regardless of skin type, Skin Patrol Hemp Seed Oil is a perfect companion for a bath or shower. The fatty acid profile of Hemp Seed Oil Soap by Patrol is designed to mimic the skin. So for oily, dry, or combination skin, it can slow down oxidation caused by free radicals.*
What can I expect from Skin Patrol Hemp Seed Oil Bar Soap?
- Clean, relaxed skin, comfortable without feeling dry or tight.
- Helps heal sunburned skin
- Anti-aging helps the skin look younger for longer
- Good for acne and acne scars.